We have it ALL in the Merrimack Valley
Nestled between the majestic mountains of New Hampshire and pristine North Shore beaches, at the crossroads of all major highways and byways and just minutes from metro Boston, the Merrimack Valley region is more than the businesses and recreation spots located here-it’s at the heart of history, industry and technology. Our region provides everything a thriving business needs in one easy-to-access geographic location with all the bells and whistles:
- Convenient Access via Interstates 93, 95 and 495
- Several Airports and Trains including the Lawrence Municipal Airport, Logan Airport and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport in NH, several MBTA Commuter Rail stations and an Haverhill Amtrak station in Haverhill.
- Regional Attractions include beautiful beaches such as Salisbury Beach and Plum Island; the Merrimack, Powwow, and Shawsheen Rivers; protected open space land and outdoor activities; and quaint, quintessential New England towns and cities rich in history and charm. Check out Essex National Heritage Area where you can search by community for beaches, farms, walking/hiking trails, etc.
- State of the Art Hospitals and Medical Facilities such as Lawrence General Hospital, Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, Anna Jacques Hospital in Newburyport, and Holy Family Hospital in Haverhill.
- And MUSIC! The Merrimack Valley has music flowing up and down the Merrimack River! The Blue Ocean Music Hall is known as the “best live music venue on Boston’s North Shore” with a great mix of local, regional and nationally renowned acts. Or check out a local festival, like the annual River Ruckus in downtown Haverhill.